1.) MaryRuth’s Vegan Liquid Morning Multivitamin – 1500 positive reviews. Great supplement for vegans.
Provides every essential vitamin and mineral. Made with vegan ingredients, and great for Men too!
- Extremely gently on an empty stomach.
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Formulated by Health Educator, Nutritional Consultant and Top Chef MaryRuth Ghiyam for exquisite taste and texture.
- Vitamin B blend formulated for enhanced energy throughout your day.
- Vitamin A — Powerful antioxidant that helps combat effects of aging, illness and other stresses on the body. It also plays a key role in keeping your eyes healthy.
- Vitamin B1 (aka Thiamin) — Helpful in treating anemia, heart disease, diabetes and some neurological disorders. Also sharpens the mind to some extent.
- Vitamin B2 (aka Riboflavin) — Very important to athletes, as B2 is an important antioxidant that fights the free radicals created during intense exercise.
- Vitamin B3 (aka Niacin) — Preserves and protects the skin, nervous system, cardiovascular system and digestive system. Works as an all-around pollutant-fighter.
- Vitamin B5 (aka Pantothenic Acid) — Powerful antioxidant that fights infections. It is also an important vitamin for arthritis sufferers, as it help smooth the joints and ligaments.
- Vitamin C — The traditional King of antioxidants, good for battling anything from the common cold to cancer. Vital for gum health and iron absorption. Like B12, it is a good anti-pollutant with a particular focus on airborne carcinogens like smoke.
- Vitamin D — Very important to sufferers of the skin disorder psoriasis. It is also an important part of the teeth/bone health picture, as it works closely with calcium in creating and maintaining the bone tissue.
- Vitamin E — Strong immune booster with protective abilities against cardiovascular disease, environmental pollutants, cancer and other ills. Some claim it has sexual benefits as well, especially in men. *
- Choline — Prevents deposit of excess fat in the liver (“fatty liver” disease). Also important for mental clarity, as it is a precursor to an important neurotransmitter.
- Biotin — Plays a key role in metabolizing nutrients properly. Also believed to benefit hair health and balding.
- Folate — Especially important to pregnant women, as it prevents certain birth defects and works to ensure proper fetal development. Studies have shown that Folate is also important to nervous system function and may help prevent canker sores.