The best reviewed juicers of 2018
Juicers provide an alternative, healthy meal, snack, or breakfast for anyone that wants to improve their overall health. Many people don’t get enough nutrients from the processed foods that they eat, due to the methods they have gone through before arriving to their plates. In several instances, some may find it difficult to meet the recommended amount of fruit and vegetable servings, so the best way to get thin and concentrated liquid vitamins and minerals, which are bioactive is with the help of juicers. Juicing is incredibly beneficial to your health. Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds that would protect your body against diseases, while keeping your body impeccably strong and healthy. With the help of these top rated juicers, be ready to get a wide range of essential nutrients, to attain positive health effects everyday in the most convenient and easiest way. Check out our article on some awesome juice recipes. Extracting fresh and nutritious juice from vegetables, fruits, herbs, leafy greens has never been this easy!
1.) Aicok Slow Masticating Juice Extractor Cold Press Machine – #1 New release, Perfect 5 star rating.
Aicok Masticating Juicer uses an auger to squeeze out juice instead of shredding fruits and vegetables with high-speed blades like cheaper centrifugal juicers.
This natural motion minimizes damage to ingredients, keeping natural taste and nutrition intact.
Slow, powerful extraction for optimum nutrition with minimal oxidation, preserving natural taste & nutrients.
Easy to assemble and disassemble with no extra tools needed. Clean using tap water and the included cleaning brush.
Includes a reversing function to avoid clogging and keep the juicer running at all times.
Quiet design with minimal operating noise. CE and ETL approved.
2.) Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor – Amazon’s choice
An absolute beast of a juicer, inudstrial quality, over 2500 positive reviews on Amazon, and 2 different speeds make this a great buy for serious juicers who plan to keep their product for a very long time. Features:
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Die-cast materials make the 800JEXL both durable and beautiful
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
3.) Aicok Slow Masticating Juice Extractor – Perfect 5 star rating
Another perfect 5 star rating for a juicer with a manageable price tag, this is the #1 best seller in the category of masticating juicers. Masticating juicers used to produce juice, result in less of the cell walls are torn. With proper storage in fridge, it’s possible to keep for up to 24 hours.
* Centrifugal juicers traps a lot of air that quickly oxidize your juice and is good for your body.
– Silent Operation & Longer Life
* Masticating juicers also operate very slowly at between 40 to 80 RPM , and are therefore not at all loud, compared to the extremely noisy and power hungry centrifugal juicers with up to 12,000 RPM.
– Leafy Greens
* Centrifugal juicers are terrible at juicing leafy green vegetables like spinach, and especially wheat-grass, but leafy greens are absolutely no problem for masticating juicers.
4.) Aicook 3” Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Centrifugal Juicer – Perfect Budget Juicer
This is the perfect juicer for someone on a budget, but still wants a quality juicer they can expect to last for years. Aicook Juice Extractor is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to juicers, and is a fast way to get nutrients into your body, if you have a busy lifestyle and your main priority is to get the job done quickly.
Juicing removes most of the liquid from fruits and vegetables and leaves the pulp behind. While leaving the pulp behind, the fruits or vegetables’ fiber — the part of plant food that your body can’t digest– is also left behind. The vitamins in fruits and vegetables, such as vitamin C and vitamin A, are absorbed better in liquid form.
5.) Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain – The juicer from Fat, sick, and nearly dead.
This is the juicer that Joe Cross used on his phenomenal documentary called Fat, Sick and nearly dead. Joe was overweight, on a ton of medication, suffered immense pain daily, and became depressed. Even though he had it all, money, a luxurious life style, and his youth. He decided to try juicing for 30 days, and it completely turned his life around. From ending ALL of his medication, to losing over 50 lbs of weight.
It’s Amazon’s choice for “juicer” and has 85% 4 and 5 star reviews. The price is great, which is no wonder this came in as our number 2 choice, and is certainly a great juicer.
Aicok Slow Masticating Juice Extractor with Reverse Function
We pick our winners based on the quality, price, reviews, and longevity. This juicer takes all those categories in strides. It’s the #1 best seller on Amazon in the masticating juicer category. It’s trusted, has low noise pollution, and is in a great price range. You know you’re getting a quality juicer that will last. Do yourself a favor and pick this juice up and start juicing asap. Replace just one meal a day, and watch your health improve immensely.